Gamers Platforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» American home
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 am by Eeen

» Japanese Home
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 am by Ace

» Japanese account names
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 am by Ace

» How about a club called:-
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 pm by Eeen

» Does any one have a club?
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 pm by Spruijt

» Japanese playstation HOME part 1
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 am by Eeen

» me me me me me
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 am by iKandy

» We've all got the Beta
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:38 am by iKandy

» Grid Night
Help me 2 b a winner EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 am by PhilN

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Help me 2 b a winner Empty

Help me 2 b a winner

3 posters

Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty Help me 2 b a winner

Post  Eeen Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:57 pm

I really like Bad company but I'm pretty hopeless. When you get to my age (almost a hundred) Your reactions are a bit slow. I probably only average 100 - 150 pts per round and my rank is around 35 but I would like to be on the winning side for once. So if you are looking for someone who gets stuck in, not one of those guys who snipes all the time then i'm your man.
Eeen
Eeen

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty Get loads of points!

Post  Maverick515 Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:49 am

A good kit to choose is Support, you can get extra points by dropping health kits and repairing vehicles (must have someone in it though).

And the best bit - you get to call in air strikes / artillery strikes.

Tactics are important too, but there is a problem here, the voice support on PS3 for this game is a bit hit and miss. However, most of the online gamers are now used to this and we all seem to work together without communicating verbally.

On a recent game, our tactic was for a group of us to stay on our side of the river and defend from behind the houses, anyone playing Support kept on dropping health kits behind the houses so that any injuries were sorted fast. All Support troops then called in one artillery strike after another - no one took our gold!!

Another tip is to get in a tank with someone else, tanks are only good with two people, the machine gunner is a vital role as they can defend the tank from C4 and Rocket attacks. If the tank gets damaged, the support person gets out and repairs it while the machine gunner defends.

If you can't fly the helicopters - leave them to people who can - these are lethal in the right hands. I've pretty much mastered the chopper, so leave them for me - Ta

Also the new maps on conquest are excellent, I love chasing down golf buggies in an AH64 or M1 Abrams Tank.
Maverick515
Maverick515

Number of posts : 28

http://www.mercedes-benznorthyorkshire.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty love it.

Post  Eeen Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 am

I'm gonna have to join you online in this one. Let me know next time you're on this game. Spjuijt also played this a lot, we'll have to arrange a squad one night. I used to be OK at the game, everyone else just got better, so I kind of went onto other games. I haven't played on the new capture the flags maps much yet, just a few hours last week. I am pretty good in a tank, like you say a gunner makes it a lot easier. I'm hopeless in a chopper . Prefer the larger maps with the tanks and artillery. I remember when it first started, your own team mates used to kill you to get on the big guns which was a bummer. Some players also used to turn a jeep over and repair it contuinually to get mega points on the desert level, while the rest of the team was at the front line getting killed. , Hope theyve sorted that problem out, used to really bug me.
Eeen
Eeen

Back to top Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty BFBC glitches fixed

Post  Maverick515 Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 am

They fixed the repair glitch then reset everyone's scores that used it - ha ha!!

Team Killers still exist, however they are automatically kicked once they reach more than 50'ish points.

If anyone does it to me continuously, I message them "YOU ARE A C***" then block them.

I am not a fan of the smaller maps either, prefer to use vehicles.

I'm on nearly every night after 10:30'ish, mostly playing BFBC, GRID or COD4.
Maverick515
Maverick515

Back to top Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty Re: Help me 2 b a winner

Post  Eeen Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 am

Sold my COD 4 a long time ago, I'll try and find you online at half ten on BC or grid.
Eeen
Eeen

Back to top Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty Maverick's tip

Post  Spruijt Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 am

Maverick is right about the support kit. I like to play as support too, because there are more ways to score points. Plus you don't need a steady aim as you spit out loads of lead each time you pull the trigger. Only downside to that: your accurancy % drops (but who cares).
Spruijt
Spruijt

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty I played as support

Post  Eeen Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:58 am

And guess who blew the living shit out of me last night. Maverick in a chopper. He really is very good at the game, withg a ranking of 3 , oppesed to my 26 and rising.
I'll be back on tonight, I'd forgotton how good it actually is, and the conquest maps make it doubly playable.
That probably why I did so bad, Couldn't remember the controls and half the maps were new. Still enjoyed it though.
I'll probably use a support guy as I like the M36 semi sniper riffle and the air strikes thing. Will just have to remember that its hard (but not impossable) to screwdriver someone to death.
Hopefully I'll get tut on the same side as Mav next time I log into to join him.
Eeen
Eeen

Back to top Go down

Help me 2 b a winner Empty Chopper Squad

Post  Maverick515 Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:04 am

Ha ha! I had my best game yet in the chopper, but I also had an excellent gunner!

The guy flying the chopper on your side got a surprise as he landed and was repairing it, I landed behind him and unleashed all my rockets at his chopper and flew off.

I admired your determination to shoot me down from the barn.

Was funny when you sneaked up behind me after I shot two of your team.

I should be on again tonight - like most nights.

Have you played the golf course yet?
Maverick515
Maverick515

Back to top Go down

Post  Eeen Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:01 pm

I clicked on par for the course but ended up elsewhere, I also clicked on join your game thinking I would be on your side and was not.
After being killed so many times by you and your team mates, most of my team deserted. I seems to remember being down to 3 on our side against 8 on yours. I also find that you get more points (or I do) when there are less players on the opposing team, and as your side was winning everyone stayed,.

ok ok i'm making excuses , but as arnie says I'll be back
Eeen
Eeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum