Gamers Platforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» American home
Japanese Home EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 am by Eeen

» Japanese Home
Japanese Home EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 am by Ace

» Japanese account names
Japanese Home EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 am by Ace

» How about a club called:-
Japanese Home EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 pm by Eeen

» Does any one have a club?
Japanese Home EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 pm by Spruijt

» Japanese playstation HOME part 1
Japanese Home EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 am by Eeen

» me me me me me
Japanese Home EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 am by iKandy

» We've all got the Beta
Japanese Home EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:38 am by iKandy

» Grid Night
Japanese Home EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 am by PhilN

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Japanese Home Empty

Japanese Home

2 posters

Go down

Japanese Home Empty Japanese Home

Post  Eeen Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 pm

I just visited Japan, and its so much bigger than our home. I am gonna make a little video for you tube.
Problem is getting in, it takes a while to make a Japanese account . My Japanese user name is talk_english and so far I've met a few americans who see to like the politeness of the Japanese Home users and some japanese who speak a little english.
I'll post a "How you can get a Japanese Account" if anyone wants to know. It's also good for seeing games in the Japanese playstation store sooner than we get them in the UK. One problemo is .. things are in Japanese.
But Home is probably twice as big in Japan with a nice Cafe, better games arcade and generally non abusive users.
Eeen
Eeen

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Japanese Home Empty A forth home !

Post  Ace Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 am

As well as The European, USA and Japanese Homes we stumbled accross what possibly is another version of Home.
It was possibly a back up server for the Japanese home or a newer test version, or maybe it was going to be the Korean or Chinese version?
We were in the Japanese home and had an invite to an american users apartment, we went over there into the US version of home. We then went to the door to come out and we ended up in what we thought was Japan. Only thing is there was nobody there. I thought at first it would load up other users, but nope me and o-Dutch-0 were all alone in another home server. We went into the Cafe and shortly after another user did appear. so there were 3 of us in that whole Home server. We couldn't talk to the other user as they appeared to be from the far east and the olny word in english that they could spell was FAT?, really that is the only responce we had.
We went out into the centre and still no one there. We then went into the cinema, It is unbelievable. So much better than our Cinima, You can walk around it and sit in what look like egg capsules to view the movie. The screen was massive and they were showing the day the earth stood still in hi def. You could walk to the front and sit down or go to a friend and talk to them. Got some footage inside the cinema but only about 30 secs as I had a problem with my cameras. All in all a great night. I left the PSN on over night but when I came back this morning I had been logged out. So I'll try the same trick tonight to see if I can get back into our 4th Home.
Ace
Ace
Admin

Number of posts : 49

http://www.gamersplatforum.com

Back to top Go down