Gamers Platforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» American home
Multiplayer EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 am by Eeen

» Japanese Home
Multiplayer EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 am by Ace

» Japanese account names
Multiplayer EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 am by Ace

» How about a club called:-
Multiplayer EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 pm by Eeen

» Does any one have a club?
Multiplayer EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 pm by Spruijt

» Japanese playstation HOME part 1
Multiplayer EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 am by Eeen

» me me me me me
Multiplayer EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 am by iKandy

» We've all got the Beta
Multiplayer EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:38 am by iKandy

» Grid Night
Multiplayer EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 am by PhilN

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Multiplayer Empty

Multiplayer

2 posters

Go down

Multiplayer Empty Multiplayer

Post  Ace Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:26 am

I played a bit last night, and I actually wasn't the worst at it. I know that Spruijt has made a few maps. If anyone would like to get together on a custom map then count me in.
One thing I wasn't sure about is that I kept going back to Rank 1 with zero XP despite getting to level 3 after a few rounds. Is this how it should be?
Ace
Ace
Admin

Number of posts : 49

http://www.gamersplatforum.com

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Empty Rankings

Post  Spruijt Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Ace wrote:I played a bit last night, and I actually wasn't the worst at it. I know that Spruijt has made a few maps. If anyone would like to get together on a custom map then count me in.
One thing I wasn't sure about is that I kept going back to Rank 1 with zero XP despite getting to level 3 after a few rounds. Is this how it should be?

There are 2 different modes in multiplayer: ranked and unranked. The ranked matches are on Ubisoft's maps and your ranking will be saved. On unranked matches you can play user created maps and invite friends, but when you leave a lobby your ranking goes back to zero.
It kinda sucks that you can't invite friends on a ranked match, but when I see you online I'll invite you to play some unranked matches.
Kill ya l8er, Spruijt
Spruijt
Spruijt

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Empty Re: Multiplayer

Post  Ace Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:36 am

I worked out that that was the case, BUT I got lots of disconections and I think that when I've played on ranked I was disconected before my new ranking was recorded OR I was reset to zero because I had so many disconections.
Does anyone find they get a lot of disconections on this game or was it just me on a particular night?
Ace
Ace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Empty Multiplayer

Post  Spruijt Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:40 am

Yep, same happened to me a couple of times. Really frustrating when you know you've leveled up in a good round. And to make it even more annoying, it always happens in the last few minutes of the round.
What I did discover is that it only happens the first few times you go online. Afetr a few matches it doesn't happen so much anymore.

Game update downloaded today, Maybe they fixed a few bugs.
Spruijt
Spruijt

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Empty Bugs are gone?

Post  Spruijt Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 pm

I've played some ranked matches yesterday. The bugs seem to be gone, but got my ass kicked big time. The small maps don't provide you with enough time to even duck for cover. It's a killing frenzy. Just start shooting the moment you set foot on the ground.
I was trying to get a higher kill rating than a death rating, but last night was rubbish.
Spruijt
Spruijt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:37 am

I played on it the whole of the weekend, but most of the time i messed around making maps that are way to big to be any good for deathmatch. I think people like the smaller maps in deathmatch, as when we played on mine it was voted to end early as there weren't many kills. Crying or Very sad
I made another one yesterday which is about half the size. Probably a bit big for deathmatch , more of a team game map. Its called Fortress Ravine ( by Acegadgets). So check it out.
Gonna make a small map tonight.
My rank did go up a little bit, but I was up to rank 4 at 1 stage then it went back to 3. I found that the disconections during the game have gone BUT after a match ends I lose connection to the server, followed by the server not finding any games whatsoever. To fix it I have to restart the game to get any chance of playing multiplayer.
Ace
Ace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spruijt Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Yep, that's what I'm talking about. I'll check the maps you made, the first one was briliant (nice rock formations). The few kills are caused by the few players online that night, shame.

TIP: I've been playing some Uprising games. When you are on the winning team, you'll get mad points. Also gametime is longer, so you get more time racking up kills.
Spruijt
Spruijt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down