Gamers Platforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» American home
DONT download the new content EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 am by Eeen

» Japanese Home
DONT download the new content EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 am by Ace

» Japanese account names
DONT download the new content EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 am by Ace

» How about a club called:-
DONT download the new content EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 pm by Eeen

» Does any one have a club?
DONT download the new content EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 pm by Spruijt

» Japanese playstation HOME part 1
DONT download the new content EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 am by Eeen

» me me me me me
DONT download the new content EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 am by iKandy

» We've all got the Beta
DONT download the new content EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:38 am by iKandy

» Grid Night
DONT download the new content EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 am by PhilN

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

DONT download the new content Empty

DONT download the new content

Go down

DONT download the new content Empty DONT download the new content

Post  Eeen Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:39 pm

Today Ubisoft announced it will release exciting new downloadable content (DLC) for Far Cry® 2.

The Fortune’s Pack DLC will bring new vehicles and new weapons to both the single-player game and the multiplayer game, giving gamers even more diverse means of destruction. Be the silent stalker armed with your silent shotgun or jump on your new quad and blast through the dunes of Africa.

The Fortune’s Pack DLC for Far Cry 2 will be available for download from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 800 Microsoft Points and from PlayStation®Network for $9.99. ( £7.99 in the UK)

The Fortune’s Pack DLC for Far Cry 2 includes:

Single-Player Mode
Three brand-new weapons
- Silenced shotgun
- Sawed-off shotgun
- Crossbow

Two new vehicles
- Unimog (a truck)
- Quad (ATV)

Multiplayer Mode
- Four new exciting maps
1.Cheap Labor
2.Last Resort
3.Lake Smear
4.Fort Fury
- New single-player weapons and vehicles also available in multiplayer

When I saw this , I though wow, DLC already, and although £8 is way too much I had to have it so paid the monies, and :-
Wish I hadn't.
It is a total waste of money and I'm sure if it were sold in a shop in the UK i would be entitled to my money back as the goods are lot as described.

Firstly I cant find the new weapons in single player mode, They dont appear to be in the gun shop. Also no sign of the vehicles yet , but they could be hidden somewhere UNLESS you have to restart single player to use them? I just dont know and frankly dont want to find out , as single players gets very repetative and really I just want to play multiplayer and create some maps with the new vehicles and use my new weapons against those that dont have them , hehehe.
They say " New single-player weapons and vehicles also available in multiplayer "
Actually, you cant, the vehicles are not available to put in player made maps, and the new weapons aren't available to use in player made maps OR the origional maps from Ubi soft.
What you can do is use the new weapons and vehicles on the 4 new maps, and these are obviously only available to play with others that have also been ripped off for $12.33 , some 23% more than the americans who are complaining that ten dollars is too much. I am fuming that the greedy bastards at ubi soft who put out this disapointing DLC pack that does not IMHO do what it says in the description. And still no sign of the patch to fix the many bugs in what could have been one of the best games of the year.
Eeen
Eeen

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum